The Ten heavens are:
- First heaven, keeps a great Sea held above terrible treasure like store-houses that are based in the clouds.
- Second heaven, has a place of great darkness holding angelic prisoners who await judgement.
- Third heaven, has both a heavenly paradise with the Tree of Life rooted into the earthly paradise, and a torturous place of cruel darkness surfaced by murky fire.
- Fourth heaven, contains the dynamics of the sun passing through sets of twelve Sun gates, which have influence on the earth and moon.
- Fifth heaven, has fastened the Prince of rebellion, and the Grigori who remain silent until the arrival of Enoch.
- Sixth heaven, a residence of archangels, Phoenixes, Cherubim and six-winged ones who observe the goings on of earth.
- Seventh heaven, has the many-eyed ones and regiments of angelic orders singing to their Lord in a gentle voice.
- Eighth heaven, called Muzaloth, is the changer of seasons, of drought and rain, and of the twelve constellations of the circle of the firmament.
- Ninth heaven, called Kuchavim, is where the heavenly homes of the twelve constellations, of the circle of the firmament, are.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.